- those to die for red shoes, a half size too small, that were on sale,
- that dozen Krispy Kreme donuts on the way home
- trying that home perm they advertised on TV
- attempting a difficult 15 step French souffle recipe the first time I ever cooked and inviting my in-laws
- promising my daughter I would make her an Ariel mermaid suit for Halloween (despite the fact I didn't know how to sew)
Friday, January 31, 2014
A Good Idea at the Time
Some things were a good idea at the time:
One would think by the time I reached this age I would have learned my lesson.
Or not. So, now I am considering publishing a book, . . . that I wrote, . . .about my mother, . . . with no writing experience? How much was I drinking when I thought this was a good idea?
But, then I have spent many hours writing, editing, formatting, these words. Is all this for naught? I hope not.